Hydropure® electrolyzers technology for the electrolysis of water, has been proven to be the most convenient and flexible method to produce hydrogen of high purity, compared to naphta or natural gas reforming technology bearing the drawbacks of high investment for small requirements, limited flexibility of production capacity, and the additional requirement of a complex and costly purification system.
- Chemistry – Hydrogention of oil and fat
- Chemistry – Production of alcohols from fatty acid
- Oil & Gas plants – Turbines cooling system
- Power plants – Turbines cooling system
- Refineries – Turbines cooling system